RHBHacks 2020 has concluded. A big thank you to all participants for your ideas and hard work.
Do you want to be an Entrepreneur?
Join Mapletree-SCCCI River Hongbao Hackathon (RHBHacks) 2020 and be a step closer to attaining your dream!
About RHBHacks 2020
As part of River Hongbao (RHB) 2020 and in its 2nd year running, RHBHacks is a business challenge designed for youths. It aims to foster youth entrepreneurship and increase awareness & participation of youths at RHB 2020.
RHBHacks 2020 Theme
This year’s theme, Go Local with a Twist, aims to showcase the spirit, culture or values that symbolises Singapore. Products or services should be innovative and preferably incorporate the essence of the Singapore identity and RHB 2020.
RHBHacks 2020 Timeline
1. Full-time or part-time tertiary students
2. Below 30 years of age
3. Form a team of 2 – 5 members1
Top 3 Teams
$5,000 seed money per team
$2,000 prize money per team
Mentorship from Mapletree’s retail expert
Operate own stall at RHB 2020 (rent-free)
70% of net profit: To be donated to an IPC-registered charity2 of team’s choice
30% of net profit: For team to keep
Most Innovative Award
$500 prize money
Terms & Conditions
Limited to one participating team entry per person
Business concept should not be about food and beverage
Concept must be original
Concept should be in line with RHBHacks 2020 theme & objectives
Concepts with offensive, immoral or unethical ideas will be disqualified
How to Participate
1. Join us for either the 8 or 11 Nov workshops to find out from retail industry expert on how to fine tune your business plans for RHBHacks 2020.
2. Register your interest for the workshops and RHBHacks 2020 here
3. Submit the following items to email@example.com by
1620 Dec 2019:
- One-page Executive Summary that summarises the business concept and why it will be a good fit for a stall in RHB 2020
- Pitch Deck (max. 20 slides) illustrating proposed business concept
Shortlisted teams are to attend RHBHacks 2020 on 2 Jan 2020 to present their business ideas to the panel of judges which will culminate in the Award Ceremony.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more enquiries.